• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Thursday, 16 March 2017

A SKYPE EXPERIMENT

Wednesday, March 15, 2017         NEW VIDEO ON BRENTEVERETT.COM

Today I have something brand new for you - A Skype Experiment. I've always said "no" to requests like this before, but this time I thought I'd try it. And you know what? I loved it. So, I did another one a few weeks later (which you'll see on the site in a little while) and then I decided I'd offer individual Skype shows to everyone. The details are on the homepage of BrentEverett.com.











Also, today is the 9th anniversary of my marriage to Steve. We got married in Regina, Saskatchewan, on this day in 2008. We wanted to do it in Canada where same sex marriage has been legal since 2005, because we were afraid something might prevent us from having the ceremony in San Diego because of Prop 8. So Steve has been stuck with me since then, lol

Luv ya,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.